Time saving tools, templates and ideas that I have written, trialled and tested, that work. Send in your best templates and ideas for teaching and I'll put them here to share.
Creativity & Inspiration
Videos Cleese, Jobs, Mitra, IB
Video2 Chomsky, Gilbert &
What if Money didn't matter ?
Video3 SHOCKING! The real purpose of your life!
FLOW, The SECRET to Happiness, How I fell in love with a FISH.
Video4 How a boy became an ARTIST
Infinite Thinking MACHINE
Video5 Shane Koyczan: "To This Day" ... for the bullied and beautiful.
Ken Robinson says SCHOOL KILLS CREATIVITY
What will be OBSOLETE in 2020
Video6 Dr Eric Topol & the SMART future Health care
Why Education in Finland Works
Finland's Revolutionary Education System
Flashmob, Jane Goodall
George Lucas Visual Literacy Martin Scorsese Visual Literacy
Video9 Ramsey Musallam Curiosity Comes First
Video10 Benjamin Zander: The transformative power of classical music
Articles & Seminars
CyberSafety & DigitalCitizenship
Top 10 Tips
1. Install and update your security software; set it to scan regularly
2. Turn on automatic updates on all your software, particularly your operating
system and applications.
3. Use strong passwords and different passwords for different uses.
4. Stop and think before you click on links and attachments.
5. Take care when transacting online—research the supplier and use a safe
6. Only download 'apps' from reputable publishers and read all permission
7. Regularly check your privacy settings on social networking sites.
8. Stop and think before you post any photos or financial information online.
9. Talk with your child about staying safe online, including on their
smartphone or mobile device.
10. Report or talk to someone if you feel uncomfortable or threatened
online—download the government's Cybersafety Help Button.
Digital citizenship is : etiquette, access, responsibility, using internet effectively, communication, digital literacy, media literacy, search literacy,critical literacy, social media literacy, respect, privacy, appropriate use, sharing, participation, creation, your Internet trail, information literacy.
WATCH Super Digital Citizen Pause, Think Online and Lessons in Action Digital Citizenship Students can create digital superheroes who exhibit exemplary attributes and are able to solve digital dilemmas in a responsible way each and everyday.
PLAY Digital Compass - tryout "Citation Infestation"